1st-3rd Generations Classifieds (1981-1994) No superchargers in here, but you will find other useful parts and accessories.

NY FS: VG fuel pump(NEW) + more..

Search this Thread

Old 01-01-2013, 05:02 PM
I miss my VE

FS: VG fuel pump(NEW) + more..

Sup guys, got some parts here that have been collecting dust in my closet for the past few years, and its time to give them to someone who can put em to use. I will ship these on, or next day after payment.

First, I have this new, never used, aftermarket fuel pump for a VG. Back in late 07', my VE broke down in a Staples parking lot. Bought a fuel pump thinking it was for my VE, not realizing it was for a VG. Being the lazy noob I was back then, I never went to return it and lost $65. Thats how much I payed for it, as you can see in the receipt. It seems like it includes everything you'll need. The fuel pump, the float, a rubber sleeve for it, 2 hose clamps, some thinner rubber sleeve, and some kind of mini locking nut. All you can see in the pic.

$50 shipped

----------------------------------------------------------------

Next, I have a used VE MAF sensor off my old VE. I received a Stillen CAI with a MAF already attached so I went ahead and used that one since it worked. Now I have this spare factory one. You can see the OEM parts number on it and Nissan logo on the back.

$45 shipped

------------------------------------------------------------------

Then I have this mint ORIGINAL VE foglight assembly that I found laying around my old shop that I use to work at. In pretty good shape. No cracks on the lens. Pretty sure the bulb doesn't work cause I tried plugging it in on my old car and it didn't work. Also the bracket has a big R stamped on the top of it, so I assume it's for the RIGHT side? But I think the lamp itself can be mounted on either bracket. Don't quote me though.

Couldn't find any for sale after doing a google search, as well as on ebay, only one that I did find was over in this link http://www.nissanpartszone.com/compo...-263-1160.html and they have it for about $150.

I'll be fair on this rare, clean part and say $50 shipped.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Also I have this, what I believe is a factory right rear window motor from my 93' VG that I removed during a regulator change. The car had 80k at the time. I bought a used regulator with a motor attached already from a junkyard. That worked fine, so I saved this one. Worked beautifully. This was back in 2005, but I believe it was the passenger side rear door that I removed this from. Check and compare with yours before buying please.

$35 shipped

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Hella Horns(used), found em in my old shop, checked em last year and they work good. Just checked google, new they cost $55-$60..

$25 shipped

-------------------------------------------------------------------

And last but not least, I have a factory VE crank pulley(Harmonic Balancer) from the VE that I sold to my friend along with a UDP, and he quickly installed the UDP, and I took the old pulley just incase. It had 162k when it was removed. I see they are pretty expensive online, surprisingly, but I just wanna get rid of this heavy thing for some cash.

$40 shipped

Thanks guys!

Last edited by VEvolution; 01-01-2013 at 05:12 PM.
Old 02-04-2013, 09:23 PM
I miss my VE

bump
Old 02-12-2013, 01:27 PM

do you know if that fuel pump will work in my 2nd gen??
Old 02-16-2013, 11:30 PM
I miss my VE

Originally Posted by vernk
do you know if that fuel pump will work in my 2nd gen??
Dont think so.. Just googled the 2nd gen pump, and it looks nothing like this one.
Old 02-23-2013, 12:34 PM

Originally Posted by VEvolution
Dont think so.. Just googled the 2nd gen pump, and it looks nothing like this one.
It can work...connect the wires, hoses and secure it to the assembly. That's how we install upgraded pumps.
Old 03-12-2013, 06:10 PM
I miss my VE

Originally Posted by Augustus Maximus
It can work...connect the wires, hoses and secure it to the assembly. That's how we install upgraded pumps.
Ah, good to know..