1st-3rd Generations Classifieds (1981-1994) No superchargers in here, but you will find other useful parts and accessories.

Black 92 SE Parting out

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2010, 07:25 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Black 92 SE Parting out

UPDATED!

Location = Austin, TX

I'm updating with the parts that I have left, along with prices and pictures. Prices do not include shipping, so let me know what you are interested in and where you are located, and I'll get a quote. Paypal accepted, please add 3% or use the personal payment. I'm trying to get this stuff cleared out, so I'll entertain reasonable offers!

Let me know if you would like specific pictures of something. You can PM me, post in the thread, or email me at strasser.7@gmail.com.

Thanks!

Dash trim w/ hole cut for 52mm gauge - $20

Dash - $50

Glove box - $25

Center console trim/compartment - $35

DS lower dash - $35

Glove box trim - $15

Door sills - $20 (all 4)

Lower center dash trim - $25

Shifter boot/trim - $20

DS front and rear Tokicos (~90k miles) - $20 ea

RH window regulator - $45
Window motors - $25 ea

Ignition coils, some have repaired hairline cracks but work fine - $15 ea (repaired), $25 ea (intact)

Turbo kit (everything in pic) - $400

Aluminum 2nd DIN gauge panel: $10 (Fits behind OEM trim and around radio)

4th Gen Floormats: $20

Winter floormats - $15

Front bumper (lower part cut off to fit Stillen lip) - $30

Rear bumper - $30

OEM radio brackets - $5

VE cruise control - $15

VE starter - $30

Poly-filled front motor mount - $20

Turn signals - $30 (pair)

Window glass (Front PS, Rear DS & PS) - $40 ea

Black front DS fender - $40

I also have a factory set of SE wheels for $100 and Z32 wheels (16x7.5) for $200

More pictures of everything are posted here: http://rides.webshots.com/album/5803...kN?vhost=rides

Last edited by Brad92SE; 10-14-2012 at 05:06 PM.
Old 04-19-2010, 08:50 PM

ouch, shame, so the Z32 calipers are a no go. Take care of the Z32 sitting next to it.
Old 04-20-2010, 02:12 AM

Ah I've been waiting for you to post this Brad. Is that a stock shifter or st shifter? Still got the console trim?
Old 04-20-2010, 02:13 AM

Hell what condition is the steering wheel in?
Old 04-20-2010, 05:01 AM

Originally Posted by maximo018
Ah I've been waiting for you to post this Brad. Is that a stock shifter or st shifter? Still got the console trim?
Its the stock shifter cut down about 2". I have all trim, I did cut a small hole for a toggle switch for my antenna next to the radio, and a hole in the spot where the Power/Comfort switch would be for my exhaust cutout. I'll try to get some pics tonight.

The steering wheel is in great shape... a little wear on the outer grips, but its not torn/ripped/nasty by any means. The airbag has never been deployed either.
Old 04-20-2010, 06:19 AM
Blown

I am interested in a price on the eibach springs (I don't need the camber bolts) and the rear strut tower bar. I'm in VA, and have a business shipping address at 22911. Let me know. Thanks.
Old 04-20-2010, 06:30 AM

sorry to see this happened, that was a clean car but it looked like it held up well in the rollover

this is an original 5spd car right? do you have the blank square plate that goes where the power/comfort switch would go?

and ive been casually looking for a mint rear bumper but shipping from IN to NY may be a bit..

does the car have the original floor mats?

and more of a curiosity question - did you have to put in longer wheel studs in the front to use the cobra wheels? i test mounted my cobras on the stock hubs/rotors and the wheel stud is just less than flush on open-ended lug nuts; not too comfortable with that
Old 04-20-2010, 08:07 AM

email sent
Old 04-20-2010, 01:58 PM

If it has ABS, I need a RF speed sensor. Also interested in the black "Maxima" floor mats. I'll think of something else later.
Old 04-20-2010, 05:12 PM

I would be interested if you can get me a better pic of the steering wheel. Does the master switch for windows work?
Old 04-20-2010, 07:02 PM

Originally Posted by Maximan190
sorry to see this happened, that was a clean car but it looked like it held up well in the rollover

this is an original 5spd car right? do you have the blank square plate that goes where the power/comfort switch would go?

and ive been casually looking for a mint rear bumper but shipping from IN to NY may be a bit..

does the car have the original floor mats?

and more of a curiosity question - did you have to put in longer wheel studs in the front to use the cobra wheels? i test mounted my cobras on the stock hubs/rotors and the wheel stud is just less than flush on open-ended lug nuts; not too comfortable with that
Yeah it held up pretty well, I flipped in a plowed field and landed on a rut, hence the sharp crease in the passenger side.

I have the plate, but its glued into the radio trim and has a hole cut into it which I used for my exhaust cutout switch.

I was using the 4th gen floor mats which fit pretty well, the driver side has some wear where my heels were and the passenger side has a small stain on it.... the rears are in great shape.

I didnt have to use longer studs or hub-centric rings. I just put them on with tapered acorn lug nuts, and they never gave me any problems.

Let me know if you have any other questions or are still intersted in any of the parts.

Thanks!!

- Brad
Old 04-22-2010, 12:48 PM
2 VE's are better than one!

Would you be willing to break up the leather seats?

I only need a leather passenger seat lower cushion/cover as well as rear bench seat back.

I haven't taken a front seat apart, but I assume the lower "section" will separate from the upper. If you're willing to send me just that part, shipping shouldn't be too bad, since it won't weigh much or be bulky. I know the rear seat back doesn't weigh hardly anything.

Anyway, let me know if you would be willing to break them up. If not, I'd like to call first "dibs" if/when you ever decide/resort to breaking the set up.
Old 04-22-2010, 06:39 PM

Originally Posted by JC93SE
If it has ABS, I need a RF speed sensor. Also interested in the black "Maxima" floor mats. I'll think of something else later.
It does have ABS. Something wasn't working right though that I never diagnosed, as the dummy light would come on. I'll check that sensor's resistance to make sure its alright and get back with you.

The floor mats are 4th gen mats... if you are still interested PM me!
Old 04-22-2010, 06:44 PM

Originally Posted by James92SE

I only need a leather passenger seat lower cushion/cover as well as rear bench seat back.

I haven't taken a front seat apart, but I assume the lower "section" will separate from the upper. If you're willing to send me just that part, shipping shouldn't be too bad, since it won't weigh much or be bulky. I know the rear seat back doesn't weigh hardly anything.

Anyway, let me know if you would be willing to break them up. If not, I'd like to call first "dibs" if/when you ever decide/resort to breaking the set up.
I'd rather sell the seats all together if possible, but you have dibs if I decide otherwise!
Old 04-23-2010, 09:20 AM

Tokico struts: $175 (Anygood? I just might need them) shipping to 29429?
Old 04-23-2010, 06:07 PM

Originally Posted by Infam0usMax
PM sent!
Old 04-24-2010, 10:17 PM

DAMN Second Dibs. ON Rear Leather Seats. Looking for drivers black leather seat also. Are these the rib (horizontal lines) ones?
Old 04-25-2010, 09:03 AM
Newbie - Just Registered

Is this a VG engine? If so, looking for an exhaust manifold (the one closest to the firewall). Let me know price + shipping to 10901. Thanks!
Old 04-25-2010, 09:23 AM

Pics of 3 pod gauge pillar???

I will take pending pics.

Thanks.
Old 04-25-2010, 11:28 AM
Newbie - Just Registered

I'm actually interested in the door panels and all the screws that hold them on. I recently picked up a 1992 maxima se 5 speed as a project to replace my del Sol project that met the back of an avalanche .. (if anyone is interested it's for sale for $1000 .. lol ).. how much for the door panels? and possible the dash shipped to 22655?
Old 04-25-2010, 11:29 AM
Newbie - Just Registered

i also may be interested in the leathers .. all of them ..
Old 04-25-2010, 06:18 PM

Originally Posted by Infam0usMax
Contrary to the PM I sent you, I found out today the passenger side rear strut is blown. The rest still work good though.
Old 04-25-2010, 06:28 PM

New pictures uploaded on album, and updated parts lists!

Originally Posted by Bri974
Is this a VG engine? If so, looking for an exhaust manifold (the one closest to the firewall). Let me know price + shipping to 10901. Thanks!
Sorry, its a VE.

Originally Posted by AllMaxxedOut
Pics of 3 pod gauge pillar???

I will take pending pics.

Thanks.
PM sent with pics!

Originally Posted by PulldOvr
I'm actually interested in the door panels and all the screws that hold them on. I recently picked up a 1992 maxima se 5 speed as a project to replace my del Sol project that met the back of an avalanche .. (if anyone is interested it's for sale for $1000 .. lol ).. how much for the door panels? and possible the dash shipped to 22655?
i also may be interested in the leathers .. all of them ..
I do have all of the screws around somewhere. I currently have someone interested in the dash, but I'll let you know otherwise.

I will sell the door panels for $70 each. If you are interested in buying the leather seats as well, we can work something out. I'm not entirely sure how to/how much shipping will be, but I will look into that this week and get back with you.
Old 04-26-2010, 05:43 AM
Newbie - Just Registered

awesome thanks
Old 04-26-2010, 05:49 AM
Newbie - Just Registered

did it still have bose speakers? .. or dod you change them out?
Old 04-26-2010, 09:07 AM

did it still have bose speakers? .. or dod you change them out?
I changed them out, but I still have them. I bypassed the amps when I installed the aftermarket speakers, some of the amps were working but I know at least one of them went out. The Bose speakers themselves all worked though. Are you looking for just the speakers, or the amps as well?
Old 05-01-2010, 05:25 PM

Brad, how about the front hubs? I just got my blue project VE driving, and the front wheel bearings are making all sorts of racket. I'm looking for a set of hubs to swap right in so that the car doesn't have to be down for long.
Old 05-02-2010, 06:18 AM

Brad, how about the front hubs? I just got my blue project VE driving, and the front wheel bearings are making all sorts of racket. I'm looking for a set of hubs to swap right in so that the car doesn't have to be down for long.
Hey James, I replaced the front driver side hub not long ago, but I think I may have damaged it trying to hammer off the brake rotor (still haven't gotten it off). It feels a little loose, so I dont know if I would trust it. The passenger side is alright, but I have yet to get that rotor off as well... the hubcentric rings are making things difficult I think. I'll let you know if I can get the rotor off without damaging the hub if you would like just the passenger side.
Old 05-03-2010, 07:27 AM

Originally Posted by Brad92SE
Hey James, I replaced the front driver side hub not long ago, but I think I may have damaged it trying to hammer off the brake rotor (still haven't gotten it off). It feels a little loose, so I dont know if I would trust it. The passenger side is alright, but I have yet to get that rotor off as well... the hubcentric rings are making things difficult I think. I'll let you know if I can get the rotor off without damaging the hub if you would like just the passenger side.
Gotcha, yeah, I'd take just the passenger side. Lemme know when you get it off
Old 05-05-2010, 03:45 PM
NWP Engineering.com

Man, I'm sorry to hear about your accident Brad. You had one of the cleanest and nicest 3rd gens I've ever seen!
Old 05-09-2010, 06:24 PM

Speed sensor available?
Old 05-09-2010, 06:38 PM

Originally Posted by dtfstock
Speed sensor available?
If you are talking about the sensor that goes into the tranny, it went with it. Sorry!
Old 05-09-2010, 07:49 PM

Brad, payment sent for gauge pod. I will let you know this week about some of the other items on the list.

Thanks bro.
Old 05-21-2010, 07:59 PM
Newbie - Just Registered

2 Qs...Is the spoiler in good cond..and do you still have the front driver side panel??
Old 05-22-2010, 07:07 PM

Originally Posted by WhiTE MAXX
2 Qs...Is the spoiler in good cond..and do you still have the front driver side panel??
The spoiler has the typical rusted end mounts (which I removed from the spoiler), but is in otherwise excellent shape. I also have the driver side front fender, which is in great shape as well.
Old 05-24-2010, 01:49 PM

Brad, have the rear driver side caliper by any chance? I just need the caliper, not the bracket as my slider pins/boots are fine.
Old 05-26-2010, 08:48 AM
94c Big Max

I need the following items:

1. The upper air box, this is the detachable plastic part that connects to the MAF, not the entire box, just this part.

2. approx 8x8in and 1cm thick metal bracket that you attach the speed or ABS sensor onto the rear strut knuckle (your ride must have a disc brake & abs). If you have the mounting bracket for the speed sensor, I'll take it too. It's probably much easier if you just pull the whole thing out together. I need both sides (passenger & driver) brackets, not the sensors.

How much would you charge plus shipping to 85635?
Old 05-29-2010, 07:36 PM

Originally Posted by bvtran
I need the following items:

1. The upper air box, this is the detachable plastic part that connects to the MAF, not the entire box, just this part.

2. approx 8x8in and 1cm thick metal bracket that you attach the speed or ABS sensor onto the rear strut knuckle (your ride must have a disc brake & abs). If you have the mounting bracket for the speed sensor, I'll take it too. It's probably much easier if you just pull the whole thing out together. I need both sides (passenger & driver) brackets, not the sensors.

How much would you charge plus shipping to 85635?
I'm pretty sure I still have the upper air box, I'll have to dig around for it. As for the brackets, do you mean the metal piece that the ABS sensor is pressed into, or what the ABS sensor bolts onto?
Old 05-30-2010, 08:09 PM

Trunk lid/spoiler? About to have my Stillen kit put on and a repaint and am thinking of going black on the hood and trunk and leaving the rest white.

Thoughts? Delivered to 72769?
Old 06-25-2010, 02:52 PM

Up for a great seller! Got my E36 headlights in today, they look even better in person can't wait to install them !

Quick Reply: Black 92 SE Parting out